About This Creation

My photo
Let this be said of me: [That] I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where the Tamer Things Are

After spending a night of reuniting with an old friend over sushi, coffee, and a lovely walk around Downtown Wake Forest, culminating with Spike Jonze's strange kid movie, I thought I'd post some pictures.

I think I'm gonna like how the day sounds. ~Greg Laswell





Three course meal: Hamachi gama, Mango Roll, and Deep Fried Cheesecake







With some lovely company.

On the old train tracks.







Late night chat scenery.

On a side note, I noticed this truism at the Wake Forest Coffee Shop.



I take my vitamins everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment