About This Creation

My photo
Let this be said of me: [That] I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Plan B: Saturday Morning Bird Stalking

I have a new camera and I'm not afraid to use it.

I woke up this morning earlier than usual (before noon. I know crazy right?) to take a trip to the mall and participate in one of Pac Sun's ridiculous ploys to get people to shop at the store by giving away free stuff to the first 50 people who show. I got all dressed up and as I walked out the door, lo and behold, my dad took my car to a meeting this morning.

So instead, I went bird watching in my backyard. Our next door neighbor's little daughter probably thought I was a special child wandering my backyard with a camera. I could tell-- she looked at me funny. Little girl, if you're reading this-- I'm not deranged... just slightly dysfunctional.




No comments:

Post a Comment